[Qt-interest] Relocation section is not large enough.

Serge mb0 at km.ru
Tue Oct 19 15:05:09 CEST 2010

I have tried to solve this problem with InstallShield support, but not
successfully.
InstallShield (Acresso) support stuff knows only basic things.
They just emulate work giving useless answers.

Finally i found out how to solve this problem - opened exe file in PE
Explorer and increased .reloc section size.

Can i do the same using qmake settings?