[Qt-interest] unable to install QCA in windows

Ramesh ramesh.bs at robosoftin.com
Wed Oct 20 11:38:14 CEST 2010

I downloaded the QCA and placed in a folder where Qt 4.6.3 lies, when I try
to run configure command form command line I am getting this error.

"Be sure you have a proper Qt 4.0 build environment set up. This means not
just Qt, but also a C++ compiler, a make tool, and any other packages
necessary for compiling C++ programs.

If you are certain everything is installed, then it could be that Qt 4 is
not
being recognized or that a different version of Qt is being detected by
mistake (for example, this could happen if %QTDIR% is pointing to a Qt 3
installation). At least one of the following conditions must be satisfied:

1) --qtdir is set to the location of Qt
2) %QTDIR% is set to the location of Qt

This program will use the first one it finds to be true, checked in the
above
order."

What could be the mistake

Thanks

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.