[Qt-interest] Context menu in system tray won't close

simion ploscariu simion314 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:16:34 CEST 2010

This problem appeared afer i upgraded my application to the latest
version of Qt 4.7
I have a system tray icon and a context menu set to that icon. After
upgrading the context menu will not disappear if i click on the
desktop or any other window, i have to click a item in the menu to
make it close. I am on Windos Xp and i installed the 2010.05 open
source SDK. Sometimes the windows start bar(task bar or how it is
named) it is drawn over the context menu, i reproduce it in a test
virtual machine and i did not modified my system tray code to think i
could cause this problem