[Qt-interest] Resetting a style sheet

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:04:16 CEST 2010

My application allows users to modify the color theme on their data windows.
The themes are defined by  Qt Style Sheets, and most things get updated with
respect to color.   However what does not change is the grid lines on a
QTreeView, that is they never show up.  The funny thing is is that do show
on the Preview dialog depending on the state of the Preview Dialog's
checkbox for displaying lines ( I can turn them on / off at will with the
checkbox and they show/don't show as they should)

So why does it work in a Dialog and not in any of my QMainWindows(s) which
are parents to the QTreeView.

Any advise appreciated

-David