[Qt-interest] Find block with differents formats inside QTextEdit

Josinei Silva josinei_listas at yahoo.com.br
Sun Oct 24 06:00:39 CEST 2010

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Hi,

I want to find the blocks of text with different format inside a QTextEdit.

I need to write an editor that allow some format operations like bold, italic, underline e font size, only these format operations.

I'll write this text in a Database using some html tags, but  i need to use only tags that a
printer routine i've write can understand.

So, i need to read QtextEdit contents, find blocks by text format and put html
tags just the way that printer routine will read.

I tried with QTextBlock and QTextDocumentFragment but it didn' t work.

How i can get block by text format?

Thanks

Josinei Rodrigues Lopes Silva