[Qt-interest] qmake adding mac specific options

Paulo Silva paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:22:52 CEST 2010

Hi, thanks I found something like what I was looking for:
macx {

Now I need to add a framework. More specifically SDL_image.
The problem is that even though I write:

macx {

    QMAKE_LFLAGS += -F/Library/Frameworks/

    LIBS += -framework SDL_image

}

the path to the include does not get added to the command line.
Even after rerunning qmake and cleaning/recompiling the project, the include
path of that thing is not included in the command line.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks