[Qt-interest] qmake adding mac specific options

Paulo Silva paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:59:59 CEST 2010

Hi,
thank you for the help.
Yes, I'm sure that SDL_image is there 'cuse I copied it myself.
and locate SDL_image also prints:
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_image.framework
(...)

Doing what you said unfortunately it did not help.
I even changed the .pro to include the framework: (as that makes some sense
to me)

macx {

    INCLUDEPATH += -F/Library/Frameworks/ -framework SDL_image

    LIBS += -F/Library/Frameworks/ -framework SDL_image

}

But no luck. Nothing new gets added to the compilation command.
Actually after adding that to the INCLUDEPATH here's where what gets added:

g++ -c -pipe -g -gdwarf-2 -fPIC -I/usr/X11/include/freetype2
-I/usr/X11/include -I/opt/local/include -I/opt/local/include/FTGL
-D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/opt/local/include/SDL -Wall -W
-I/usr/local/Qt4.7/mkspecs/macx-g++ -I../qtc -I/usr/include
-I-F/Library/Frameworks/ -I-framework -ISDL_image -I../include -I. -I../qtc
-I. -o imgldr.o ../src/imgldr.cpp

Now either it does not make sense to add -framework to INCLUDEPATH,
therefore "-I-F/Library/Frameworks/ -I-framework" does not get expanded but
it is used as if it was an actual path, but then where do I add the
framework.
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.6/qmake-platform-notes.html#mac-os-x this page
does not help much... =(

I'll keep on searching, but if anyone knows how to do this help is welcome
=)