[Qt-interest] Problem with installing Qt 3.3.6 on Mac OSX 10.5.6

Nag, Ambarish Ambarish.Nag at nrel.gov
Mon Oct 25 23:09:32 CEST 2010

Hi,
 I am trying to install Qt 3.3.6 which is the most recent version of Qt compatible with another package that I am trying to install.  When I run configure I get the error message

qt-mac-free-3.3.6/include/qglobal.h:187:6: error: #error "This version of Mac OS X is unsupported".
Is there a way I can modify the qglobal.h file so that I can bypass this problem. If not is there any other way of getting past this problem ?
Thanks in advance
Ambarish Nag