[Qt-interest] Qt 4.7 (SDK) on Mac: wrong include path warning?

Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch
Tue Oct 26 10:21:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

yesterday I installed the qt-sdk-mac-opensource-2010.05.dmg on my home Mac and re-compiled my application with it. But after running qmake the produced Makefile tries to include (-I) some non-existing path:

  /tmp/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.0/include

(or something like that - it seems like that is the place where the shipped Qt Framework was build).

The compiler hence gives a warning (path not found), but apart from that everything links and runs fine.

Is this a known issue with this SDK build or am I doing something wrong? Any known workaround (besides re-compiling Qt myself) to get rid of this superfluous include path? Does installing the Qt 4.7 Framework (http://get.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-mac-opensource-4.7.0.dmg) help, or does this suffer from the same symptom (will try tonight)?

I uninstalled both the previous Qt 4.6 based SDK with the provides Python scripts. This time I did not re-install the Qt 4.7 Cocoa library separately, as the SDK finally seems to come with the Cocoa Qt already ;) (Last time I first installed the SDK, and then the Qt Cocoa library separately, as to get 64bit support).

Thanks,
  Oliver
--
Oliver Knoll