[Qt-interest] QTestLib: XSLT for transforming output into HTML?

Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch
Fri Oct 29 11:35:30 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-29 Rohan Rohan McGovern wrote:

> Please note that testlib also supports logging in junit/nunit-compatible XML, using
> the `-xunitxml' argument.  Surely there are XSLT around the place for that?

Aha: http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-14305

(so it seems that 'xunitxml' is not a hidden feature, but really the documentation just "forgot" to mention it).

;)

Thanks for the hint, finding a XSLT for XUnit XML -> HTML is maybe easier...

By the way, during my Google research I got the impression that you Trolls at Nokia must also have such a XSLT document, no? ;) Would that be on Git?

Cheers, Oliver
--
Oliver Knoll
Dipl. Informatik-Ing. ETH