[Qt-interest] NetworkConfiguration bug in qt 4.7 (Maemo)?

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Sat Oct 30 23:27:43 CEST 2010

Hello,

when I start application MovieSchedule on N900 having PR 1.3 installed
it prints the following message at start-up:

QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer'

(Make sure 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer' is registered using qRegisterMetaType().)

Additionally the application is running very unstable, hangs or crashes
- I am not sure if this is related to the above error message. On Qt
Simulator and on Ubuntu Desktop the application is running fine without
error messages or any stability problem.

I am compiling the application using MADDE for PR 1.3 from Qt-Creator
(2.0.93). How can I register this private class in MADDE? Qt source is
not part of MADDE so the definition of that private class cannot be
included and qRegisterMetaType will fail.

Regards, Jochen