[Qt-interest] Qt-Widget for VNC-Client

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sun Oct 31 19:29:51 CET 2010

On Sunday 31 October 2010 11:10:03 Wilhelm wrote:
> I need a qt-widget for a basic vnc-viewer. Does anybody know whether
> something similar exists already?  My application needs to display to
> content of a vnc-server.

Displaying the signal from vnc is the main-part of your app? And you are to
lazy to search for existing solutions yourself? Next you find that there are
none and ask us to write one for you? Which part of your app will you be
writing??? The "About" item in the help-menu?

With all do respect, please do your homework.

Have a nice week,

Arnold