[Qt-interest] Many have not aware about this letter, Its for all who relies on Nokia

Stanislav Kolar skolar at kerio.com
Fri Feb 11 12:39:26 CET 2011

I agree - but the question is - what will force Nokia to support the Qt development? Many companies and huge projects fully depend on Qt. Till now Qt was supposed to be the preferred framework by Nokia - but if Qt is going to be something lying apart...

Stanislav Kolar
Research & Development
Kerio Technologies
Anglicke nabrezi 1, 301 49 Plzen
Czech Republic
tel. 377 338 901, fax 377 338 921
www.kerio.com
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.