[Qt-qml] QtWebkit, different behavior between PC and N950

Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente jsmanrique at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:11:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

This is the python file:
from PySide import QtCore, QtGui, QtDeclarative

if __name__ == '__main__':
	import sys

	app = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)

	view = QtDeclarative.QDeclarativeView()

	view.setSource(QtCore.QUrl('view.qml'))
	view.showFullScreen()

	sys.exit(app.exec_())

And this is the output:
# python main.py
Using the meego graphics system
RemoteThemeDaemonClient: Failed to connect to theme server (that's OK
if you're on a PC)
LocalThemeDaemonClient: Looking for assets in
"/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch"
loaded the Generic plugin
loaded the grue plugin
Loaded the MeeGo sensor plugin
Setting data rate 0 Hz (interval 0 ms) for "meego.orientationsensor"
Setting data rate 0 Hz (interval 0 ms) for "meego.orientationsensor"
Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrame
Found v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImage
hijackWindow() context created for QDeclarativeView(0x58e228) 1
Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrame
Found v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImage
QGLWindowSurface: Using plain widget as window surface
QGLWindowSurface(0x70bf58)