[Qt-qml] Text eliding

mathias.malmqvist at nokia.com mathias.malmqvist at nokia.com
Tue Sep 6 13:21:32 CEST 2011

Hi Bo,

Maybe what you need is a variation (for single-line texts) of what I tried to ask for here
https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-16665

But at the time I couldn't come up with a concrete example so the suggestion was closed as incomplete.
Perhaps you can add your use case to the above posting.

Cheers
Mathias