[Qt-qml] QtWebkit, different behavior between PC and N950

Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente jsmanrique at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:27:02 CEST 2011

Hi again,

I've found that localstorage can be enabled in PySide:
mSettings = mWebView.settings()
mSettings.setAttribute(QWebSettings.LocalStorageEnabled, True)
mSettings.setAttribute(QWebSettings.OfflineStorageDatabaseEnabled, True)
mSettings.setAttribute(QWebSettings.OfflineWebApplicationCacheEnabled, True)
mSettings.enablePersistentStorage(path=sys.path[0])

But in QML, I don't find the equivalent options but:
settings.javascriptEnabled: true
settings.localStorageDatabaseEnabled: true
settings.offlineStorageDatabaseEnabled: true
settings.offlineWebApplicationCacheEnabled: true

So, the only missing one is: settings.enablePersistentStorage()...

Any tip or help? Best regards,