[Qt-qml] Layout question

Pris Matic prismatic.project at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:51:50 CEST 2011

Hiya,

I think what Bo meant was that you can wrap each button by an Item
component:

import QtQuick 1.0

Column
{
height: 300;
width: 100;

Item
{
height: parent.height/3;
width: 100;
Rectangle
{
id: rect1;
height: 40;
width: 100;
color: "blue";
anchors.verticalCenter: parent.verticalCenter;
}
}
 Item
{
height: parent.height/3;
width: 100;
Rectangle
{
id: rect2;
height: 40;
width: 100;
color: "blue";
anchors.verticalCenter: parent.verticalCenter;
}
}
 Item
{
height: parent.height/3;
width: 100;
Rectangle
{
id: rect3;
height: 40;
width: 100;
color: "blue";
anchors.verticalCenter: parent.verticalCenter;
}
}
}

-Pris