[Qtce-preview-feedback] Failure to build executables for Windows CE 5.0 / Qt-WinCE-preview-4.4.0

Suha Onay suha at ly.com.tr
Mon Mar 10 10:02:18 CET 2008

As you said, textedit and spreadsheet examples successfully compiled and
executed.
Thanks Maurice.

Best regards

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Maurice Kalinowski <mkalinow at trolltech.com>
wrote:

> Maik Friedmann wrote:
> > I compiled Qt4.4.0-beta1 from source with the configure parameter "-D
> > QT_NO_CURSOR=1".
> > But the following errors occured. Is there anything I forgot?
> >

> That error is currently to be expected, should have thought of this
> earlier and told you about this limitation. The designer part depends on
> cursors to exist. This will be fixed within the next release.
>
> But the regular Qt modules are already built at this point and you
> should also be able to get most of the examples/demos compiling. Using
> QT_NO_CURSOR has some impact on Qt still.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Maurice

Suha ONAY

Likya Yazılım ve Bilişim Hizmetleri Ltd.Şti.
Galyum Blok No: B-08
ODTÜ Teknokent
06531 Ankara - Türkiye
Tel :: (312) 210 00 90