[Qtce-preview-feedback] Problem building Qt 4.4.0 using qconfig

Maurice Kalinowski mkalinow at trolltech.com
Tue Mar 25 08:21:52 CET 2008

Hi,

Laurence E. Bernstein wrote:
> I also tried to make a custom build for CE to reduce the overall size
> but was never able to do so.
> Even using the provided custom header files I received compilation
> errors every time.
> I eventually gave up on it. :(
>
> Lars
>

> George H. Locktish wrote:
>
>> I am attempting to compile Qt 4.4.0 for Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC.
>> I have used qconfig.exe to create a custom configuration. When I try
>> to build Qt, I get the following error:

though I haven't tried the custom configuration so far, I have to admit
that keeping Qt custom compilations work during the development phases
is critical. While new features get added it happens to happen, that
this might break the QFeatures functionality.

But I do know that there has been done some work on this during the last
week, so the next packages should at least allow you to build the
predefined configurations.

Best Regards,

Maurice Kalinowski