[Qt5-feedback] QtXmlPatterns, QXmlSchema and others

ivan demakov ivan.demakov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 05:08:02 CEST 2011

As detailed in documentation, the QXmlSchema class from the module
QtXmlPatterns provides loading and validation of a XML Schema.

Reading the XML Schema standard, I noticed the term "post-schema-validation
infoset".  For example, the default value for an attribute.  And in other
propositions, I see using of XML Schema for type definitions as a part.
Look at WDSL, for example.

What you think about more complex support XML Schema in Qt?

First, I think, not only loading the schema from an URL, as now,
but loading the types and definitions by parts (somehow).
And after loading the schema, to use parsed structure.

What do you think about that idea?

--
упал как в яму
и не видно ничего