[QtonPi] Education Category

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 18:05:14 CEST 2012

Martim Brook:
I just updated my profile and the education wiki page. Now besides my calculator Math Graphica, I also have another project I finnish last week, it's a highly customizable unit converter. I think it's a interesting software for students and engineers.

Quim Gil:
The university where I graduated has a new IT course, and I'm going to contac my old teachers because of some stuff I have going.
Since there are some boards left, do you think that would be interesting asking if they would be interested in getting one ? The way I see it, universities and raspberry pies, are a great way to spread Qt.

Regards
João de Deus