[QtonPi] Education Category

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Apr 18 21:22:51 CEST 2012

On 04/18/2012 12:12 PM, ext Antonio Araujo Brett wrote:
> Dear Quim, I hope you are fine.
>
> Just for curious, is a person with an OK in wiki page still going to
> be considered for card allocation?.

Yes, as long as it's for a Qt related purpose and while there are units
not claimed. I need the exact text to be published in the wiki page,
sent to me (not to mailing list to avoid unnecessary traffic).

# [[User:sirajrazick|sirajrazick]] (siraj): My main project is
[http://qt.nokia.com/qt-in-use/ambassadors/project?id=a0F20000006MBBLEA4
Plexydesk], and it's a desktop extension written in Qt and allows you to
extend it with QML, and Qt5 is our next big target, and see it run on PI
should be good fun :)

Thanks!

--
Quim