[QtonPi] RPi shipment Instructions are coming!

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Mon Apr 23 19:38:20 CEST 2012

On 04/22/2012 10:45 PM, Gil Quim (Nokia-DXM/SiliconValley) wrote:
> Finally. We got the email address where accepted QtonPi participants
> need to send their voucher number and personal data required.
>
> I will send right now to Konstantin the updated spreadsheet of
> participants and vouchers and the text with instructions. The wait is
> almost over!

Konstantin is doing the mass mailing as we speak.

Some people at #qt-onpi IRC channel have received it, and they have sent
their data to RPi Foundation already.

GOOD!

We are sending instructions to all the developers at
http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Device_program/Accepted with CODE SENT
or OK status. I will update the status at the wiki page later today.

--
Quim