[QtonPi] RPi shipment Instructions are coming!

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Mon Apr 23 20:05:38 CEST 2012

On 04/23/2012 10:46 AM, ext Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> A question, do you want to track voucher sent / board received status
> or does it even matter enough to go through the trouble?

Meh. Don't think so.

We have to define the details, but at some point the RPi Foundation will
tell us the vouchers that haven't been claimed. Then they will ship to
us all the remaining units (that we have already paid).

I really wish we get no boards returned, but if we do we will find new
purposes to allocate them.

--
Quim