[QtonPi] QtOnPi voucher redemption: Confirmation receipt?

Jeff Tranter jtranter at ics.com
Tue Apr 24 22:36:13 CEST 2012

Quim, do you know if these 400 boards were set aside by the Raspberry
Foundation from the initial build, or whether they will just be ordered
through the distributors and will be filled when they have stock? The
difference will affect when we get our hands on the boards -- almost
immediately versus potentially a few months from now when the order
backlog is cleared.