[QtonPi] To people receiving their devices and hungry to build their own Qt5 for it

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:29:11 CEST 2012

The device wiki is here:

http://wiki.qt-project.org/Devices/RaspberryPi

and blogged about here:

http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2012/04/13/cross-compiling-qt-for-the-masses/

biggest outstanding issue is webkit; I should be getting my Pi back
shortly and will continue to investigate the inclusion of webkit (and
consequently snowshoe) in the packaging we do for the base Debian
image.

We don't have an equivalent of pi-developer at qt-project.org, so I am
not certain whether you should direct emails with questions/queries at
this list or at me individually.

@Quim: Should this list also serve as a technical channel?

Cheers,
Donald

--
 °v°  Donald Carr

Cave canem, te necet lingendo
Chasing my own tail; hate to see me leave, love to watch me go