[QtonPi] QtOnPi voucher redemption: Confirmation receipt?

leon at anavi.org leon at anavi.org
Wed Apr 25 09:04:17 CEST 2012

Hi Quim, All,

I have just sent my details. I also agree that it would to receive a
confirmation and eventually a tracking number for the delivery once the
Raspberry Pi is sent. I do understand that this depends on Raspberry
Foundation but it would be nice if you can remind them about it.

Thank you for the support that you do for the QtonPi developers! I am
sure it will be fun to play with Raspberry Pi and Qt 5 :)

Thanks,
Leon