[QtonPi] Proposal: Create Group on qt-project.org with Wiki and Forum.

Felipe Crochik qt-project at b2-4ac.com
Wed Apr 25 20:13:49 CEST 2012

Since we are all still (not so) patiently waiting for our Giant small
boards I would like to suggest that in preparation we start a QtonPi
"Group" on qt-project.org.
That would allow us to have a "connected" wiki and forum making the
information a little bit easier to find....

I have a terrible time trying to keep track of all the cool stuff (wiki
pages, posts on mailing lists, ...) that one day I may need or want to use.
Having all (most or some...) under the same roof would make life a little
easier...

I have also suggested the creation of the group on this thread:
http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/16628/ . I can't request the
creation of the group anymore... Anyway, I would think that the group owner
should be someone more directly involved with the RaspberryPi

Do we have any other plans at this point?

Felipe