[QtonPi] Proposal: Create Group on qt-project.org with Wiki and Forum.

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 12:30:50 CEST 2012

The pi logo ? That is, if we have proper autorization from the rasberry guys.

João

________________________________
De: "leon at anavi.org" <leon at anavi.org>
Para: qtonpi at qt-project.org
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 27 de Abril de 2012 10:11
Assunto: Re: [QtonPi] Proposal: Create Group on qt-project.org with Wiki and Forum.

Hi All,

We have a QtonPi group! Please join it at:
http://qt-project.org/groups/qtonpi

I have already requested a forum and a wiki.

Do you have any ideas for an appropriate picture? According to Qt Dev
Network rules "it must be an image hosted on either share.ovi.com,
TinyPic or ImgUR, and must be 60x60 pixels".

Thanks,
Leon