[QtonPi] [Announcement] QtonPi - 0.2 released

rajiv.ranganath at nokia.com rajiv.ranganath at nokia.com
Mon Apr 30 04:43:05 CEST 2012

Hi All,

On behalf of QtonPi contributors, I'm happy to announce that we've
released 0.2 version of QtonPi platform today.

This release follows the roadmap as we've outlined here [1].

Notable updates in this release are,

- QtonPi 0.2 now comes with Qt 5.0 Alpha release

- Fixed issue QTONPI-9 [2] that prevented the toolchain from properly
  functioning on Ubuntu

You can find download instructions here,

http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Download

For getting started instructions on QtonPi, please go here,

http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Create#QtonPi_App_SDK

We invite your participation and contributions to QtonPi project. Kindly
please use QtonPi JIRA [3] to report bugs on this release.

Best,
Rajiv

[1]  http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Contribute#Release-0
[2]  https://bugreports.qt-project.org//browse/QTONPI-9