[QtonPi] Got it!

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu Aug 2 15:08:52 CEST 2012

Mine arrived at Buenos Aires, with power supply and the 4GB SD card.
I had to pay ARS 91 for the delivery too.

Given the delivery delay, I no longer have available time to work on
another project, so I'll pass this one over to another Free Software
pal who is interested on using the Rasp Pi for good. In these 6
months, I got involved in other projects and no longer have the
required available time.

Goodbye!