[QtonPi] Got it!

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 11:32:17 CEST 2012

I'm in Europe, Portugal, also waiting for mine.
I'm guessing more 2 or 3 days to come...

João de Deus

________________________________
De: Leon Anavi <leon at anavi.org>
Para: qtonpi at qt-project.org
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 3 de Agosto de 2012 10:25
Assunto: Re: [QtonPi] Got it!

> It's really interestring, that nobody from continental Europe seems
> have it received yet.

Absolutely, I am also wondering what is going on with the delivery to
European countries except England (and may be Russia).

I am still waiting for the Raspberry Pi in Bulgaria. I am in a short
holiday and I hope that the device will finally arrive next week when I
get back home.

Best regards,
Leon