[QtonPi] Fwd: About my parcel. [Request: 120804-000309]

rahul vala rahulvala at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:57:18 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: custsvcinen at ups.com <custsvcinen at ups.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Subject: About my parcel. [Request: 120804-000309]
To: rahulvala at gmail.com

**

[image: UPS Customer Support]

 * Subject* About my parcel.   * Discussion Thread* * Response (Mathew
P.)*06/08/2012
02.44 AM Dear Sir/Ma;am,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, I am unable to help you any further without a tracking
number.

Please contact your shipper and ask them to provide a UPS tracking number
or a designated shipper reference number for this shipment.

UPS tracking numbers are either 11 or 18 digits long, and 18-digit tracking
numbers begin with '1Z'. This unique number allows us to provide you with
specific delivery information.

I am sorry that I am unable to assist you any further at this time.

Even our Center at particular location will be unable to assist with out
tracking number.

Once you obtain the tracking number kindly contact our toll free no's 1800
102 7171/1800 22 7171 for immediate assistance.

Yours Sincerely,
Falguni Shah
UPS- India
Customer Service Center
Tel: 1 800 22 7171
Fax: (91-22) 2685 0222
Web: www.ups.com/in * CustomerBy Email*04/08/2012 02.11 AM I live in
Bhavnagar , India

I am receiver of one parcel which is sent by London UPS office,,

As per my information I should have received it before 2 days but not
delivered anyhow.

I donot have tracking number,,

Can I get your office address of Bhavnagar city,Gujarat, India, or your
alliance(partner's) address in the Bhavnagar city, Gujarat , India.

So that I can investigate there ?

*Rahul Vala*

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/rahulvala>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/rahulvala77>