[QtonPi] going to refuse the "free" one

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Aug 7 09:29:04 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Michael Zanetti <michael_zanetti at gmx.net>wrote:

> **
>
> OK... then buy your own and pay the full price and the taxes. Seriously,
> is this how you appreciate getting sponsored by someone?

It has nothing to do with "getting sponsored".  I believe, certain people
did not expect this, so it is an unexpected and unplanned payment for them.
It is up to them to decide whether they take this or not. The whole payment
should have been /explicitely/ clear from the beginning.

Put it this way with a blunt, but potentially real example for not so rich
people: you would rather spend the money for your mum, if you planned that
way.

Laszlo