[QtonPi] Qt5 on raspberian

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:52:47 CEST 2012

Hola people,

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:
>> Is there anyone on this list who could get the QtonPi project pages taken
>> down or marked as clearly depreciated.
>

> I do not think, one person can take up the documentating writing alone...
> Feel free to be part of the community, and improve the documentation. Once,
> I have the board arriving, I plan to actively help with the documentation as
> well.

I was the idiot who did the original work to get Qt 5 up, running and
snapshat (correct past participle?) for the Raspberry Pi.
I told Alex I would look at this 5 weeks ago and promptly fell off the
face of the planet with all the awesome developments that have been
occurring as of late.

The road map looks something like this:

1) Roll an ARMv6 hardfp toolchain which factors into account the
multi-arch directory madness which Debian stuck us with
2) Fix the numerous compilation errors that will have crept into Qt
since I last built it, going on 8 weeks ago
4) Profit

Wicked, I hope this makes this all a little clearer.

Yours sincerely,
Danold Corr