[QtonPi] uClibc and GPU acceleration

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Aug 8 16:55:32 CEST 2012

On 08/08/12 22:02, Chris Griffiths wrote:
> The drivers exist and work with QT5 now...

Excellent.

> I don't run under X or any window manager - QT5 links directly to the
> graphics driver.

Ah right, so reviewing the links Laszlo posted in the following message,
it's the X window driver that is so far missing in action but I'd be happy
booting straight into some kind of custom Qt5 interface anyway.

So where could I find docs or info about explicitly building Qt5 for the
Broadcom VideoCore IV (no X, no Wayland)?

And will this get me access to the built in h.264/MPEG-4 AVC high-profile
decoder?