[QtonPi] Change in circumstances

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 18:54:37 CEST 2012

Hey Kieran,

The board does not belong to the Qt powers that be, and I say that as
one of the "Qt powers that be"'s non load bearing legs. They assigned
that board to you, it is yours. If you can't use it, and are prepared
to reparent it, good on you!

$35 boards should not steal sleep cycles!

Yours sincerely,
Donald