[QtonPi] error while launching a sample qt app on my pi

Samuel Rødal samuel.rodal at nokia.com
Mon Aug 13 09:52:36 CEST 2012

On 08/13/2012 01:08 AM, ext Benoit Schillings wrote:
> Screen is connected and used startX to have some pixels.
>

> I do have the plugin afaik
>
> pi at raspberrypi /usr/plugins/platforms $ ls -l
> total 508
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 217700 Aug 12 22:50 libqeglfs.so
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 138112 Aug 12 22:50 libqlinuxfb.so
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 127152 Aug 12 22:50 libqminimalegl.so
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  28184 Aug 12 22:50 libqminimal.so
>
> Is there any other step there I am missing to get the eglfs hooks to be
> installed?

You should probably not use startx, since the eglfs plugin wants
exclusive access to the screen. Maybe the error means that eglfs can't
open the display since it's already opened by X.

If you do want to run under X you'd need the xcb platform plugin :) Not
sure who has tested that on the pi though, we've mainly been using eglfs
and qtwayland.

--
Samuel