[QtonPi] Farnell Track number answer

Douglas Gore doug at ssonic.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 17:27:20 CEST 2012

Maybe some Pi-rates stole the European shipment?

Only other point that comes to mind is the delivery came with a Nokia
charger which in has a standard UK plug, maybe there was some delay or
issue in sourcing the European variant of it for shipment to the continent.

Anyone from Ireland on the scheme had or still waiting for theirs? I
suspect UPS may handle the shipment differently for them compared to
mainland Europe if it is originating in the UK.

Doug