[QtonPi] Farnell Track number answer

Floris Bos / Maxnet bos at je-eigen-domein.nl
Tue Aug 14 13:42:30 CEST 2012

On 08/14/2012 12:28 PM, Douglas Gore wrote:
> >From what I can guess you guys in Europe will have had the top
> service listed on this page (where there is no tracking):
>
> http://www.royalmail.com/small-medium-business/international-business/international-business-services-uk
>

> So in theory it should have been delivered within 5 working days which
> was well over a week ago. I don't know if the Olympics will have
> impacted this in some way, if not then... well I guess the Pi Pirates
> have them :-(

http://www.royalmail.com/small-medium-business/international-business/international-contract-services-portfolio/international-packets/details

15 WORKING days delivery AIM for economy.

Often 1 month in practice, even for Western Europe.
Like I mentioned before, there is a very long complaints thread about
Royal mail's international delivery to continental Europe on the Ebay forum.

So no need to worry about it getting lost yet.
Likely to still arrive eventually.

Yours sincerely,

Floris Bos