[QtonPi] Beginner's problem compiling Qt5

paulovictor.pinheiro at gmail.com paulovictor.pinheiro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 03:31:42 CEST 2012

Well i'm taking notes but i did not get anything running on pi yet(using
wheezy). But as soon as i grok it in fullness i will try to improve the
wiki. I seems to me that is pretty much everything in there, just need some
love.

Att,

Paulo Pinheiro
On Aug 14, 2012 6:44 PM, "Felipe Crochik" <qt-project at b2-4ac.com> wrote:

> Paulo,
>
> Since you are going trough the whole experience from scratch, would you
mind sharing with the rest of us the steps and details of your journey?

> I would like to be able to compile instructions in enough detail that qt
developers could follow even without experience on cross-compiling,
embedded, linux and rasppi.

paulovictor.pinheiro at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I overlooked the fixQualifiedLibraryPaths, but i could get to compile
everything, altough i could not try to compile an example, because when
configuring qt5 on Qt Creator i got the error message "The default mkspec
symlink is broken".. don't know what to do right now, i'll check why this
is happening and maybe redo it all over again.