[QtonPi] Fwd: Beginner's problem compiling Qt5

Martin Björkström martin.bjorkstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:16:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks Paulo for the excellent guides!

I had problems compiling Qt5, seemed that some pre-compiled headers was not
found. The problem appeared when compiling 'pixman-arm-neon-asm.o' becouse
it could not find '.pch/release-shared/QtGui'. However, I was able to fix
this by configuring Qt using the -no-pch flag.

Other flags that I added was also: -nomake tests, -nomake examples and
-no-gtkstyle. (see: http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building_Qt_5_from_Git)

br,
Martin