[QtonPi] QTcpServer

Antonio Aloisio antonio.aloisio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:37:37 CEST 2012

Hi,
I don't have a RPi yet, so I had no chance to try QTcpServer. The best way
to debug this problem if you don't have any clue about what's wrong, is
having a look at QtNetwork code.
You could run rgrep to look for that particular error string... if you are
lucky you can find it there.
As you said it coudl be an OS problem, Kernel could miss some protocols
(IPv6?) for instance...

BTW did you try to run your code on your PC? Does it work?

Cheers,
Antonio