[QtonPi] Too late to change address ?

Antonio Aloisio antonio.aloisio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:01:55 CEST 2012

Hi,
I think the solution for you is to inform your post office of your new
address, if you are still in the same country. So they can forward the
parcel to the new destination.
In many countries, this forwarding service is free for something like a 1
month.  You have to pay a little fee if you want to use it for longer time.

Cheers,
Antonio