[QtonPi] Fwd: quick

paulovictor.pinheiro at gmail.com paulovictor.pinheiro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:58:40 CEST 2012

Did you compile your Qt libs in the master branch and fully updated?  I
just cloned and tested the example project and it seems ok.

Try to compile an demo project in your qt5 repository:
paulo at westeros:~/opt/qt5/qtdeclarative/examples/demos/calqlatr$
/usr/local/qt5pi/bin/qmake calqlatr.pro
paulo at westeros:~/opt/qt5/qtdeclarative/examples/demos/calqlatr$ make

Check if it compiles fine.

Sincerely,

Paulo Pinheiro