[QtonPi] Fwd: Beginner's problem compiling Qt5

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 09:45:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

Have you tried mounting the Pi's filesystem through sshfs and then
re-run the make install steps of each Qt module. Ought to work if the
libs on the image you used when cross compiling and those of your
system are ABI compatible.

Best regards,

Johan Thelin

Recommended on-line reading:
http://www.thelins.se | http://www.qtcentre.org
Recommended off-line reading:
The Foundations of Qt Development (ISBN: 1-59059-831-8)