[QtonPi] How to build "native" qmake? Use "cross-compiled" version to build "native" of qmake?

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 01:36:43 CEST 2012

It doesn't, I am the idiot generating them, and I have not gotten
around to actually implementing this. Please feel free to do so, and
upstream it.

qmake is bootstrapped for the build host during configuration. We need
another option to configure, along the lines of:

-target-tools

which only makes sense in a cross compilation context, and which
manually/explicitly builds the tools for the target. Because of how
transparent and glorious qmake code is to read, I expect this to take
but a jiffy, hence the immense lack of delivery from my end :)

Toodles,
Donald