[QtonPi] Going through the list of ACCEPTED participants

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Tue Feb 7 08:44:55 CET 2012

Hi, I have started to go through http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Device_program/Accepted adding an "OK" to those that have sent the information as explained at http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Device_program/Accepted#Once_you.27re_selected

The first 100 are already there and I will continue tomorrow with the rest.

IF YOU SENT YOUR INFO then just wait to see your OK.

IF YOU HAVEN'T then please do it asap.

Also, recommendations on participants listed at http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Device_program#Raspberry_Pies that should be accepted are welcome again.

PS: Before someone asks... :) No, we don't know when the Raspberry Pi Foundation will start distributing boards. We just want to be ready.

--
Quim