[QtonPi] Allocation of boards: status

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Thu Feb 23 16:11:31 CET 2012

On 02/23/2012 02:28 AM, ext Saija Eteläniemi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did some work of a Sherlock, and googled email addresses of the
> missing participants in Linux stacks area, and sent them an email.

Thank you *very* much to the mentors taking the initiative of contacting
their missing peers. With your help hopefully we can get everybody's
contact details within a week (or so).

If we are in a situation where we feel like removing someone missing in
order to allocate a device to someone else active, you will be the first
ones to be asked.

--
Quim