[QtonPi] Allocation of boards: status

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Fri Feb 24 00:09:16 CET 2012

On 02/23/2012 08:33 AM, ext Nils Jeisecke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> maybe we should think about removing entries that are not OK and have
> not created a user page yet? I mean people should at least have
> fulfilled the minimal requirements by now.

This is something we can start doing as soon as we bring new candidates
accepted and reach the limit of boards allocated.

> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:09 PM, martin brook
> <martin.brook100 at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> Quim Hi,
>>
>> A way of extracting the emails from wiki usernames would be useful for those
>> of use with little time, is there any way to get this mapping?

I don't have access to email addresses and even if I did I wouldn't feel
comfortable about spreading them away. Yes, I know but yeah, you know as
well.  :)

The work of the mentors is resulting and I'm adding more data received.

--
Quim